Even though this project was created for Christmas it can be used any time of the year. All you need to do is chose the appropriate designer paper and you have a perfect card for any occasion!
Big Shot Dies: Scallop Circle #2, Merry Embosslit
Punch: Tab punch and 1/8″ circle punch
- Fold the 4” X 8” Designer Paper in half and punch out the tab using the tab punch.
- Attach the ribbon on the inside of the gift package using a small piece of sticky strip on each end.
- Put the package together using sticky strip as close to the edges as possible.
- Attach the other piece of ribbon and tie a faker-knot on the top piece.
- Punch out the scallop for the ornament and the Merry tag using the embosslit. (sandwich for embosslit is platform opened to tab 2, cutting mat, embosslit, clear cutting mat.)
- Select your designer paper for the center of the ornament which is made using 2-3″ circles cut with the Circle Scissors Plus. Cut one of the circles in half.
- Punch a tab and use a piece of sticky strip in the fold for adhering the gold cord.
- Attach the brads and the pocket.